Top 12 Greatest & INFAMOUS Mike Tyson quotes you haven’t heard: TYSON QUOTES & STORIES
Mike Tyson who has self-proclaimed himself as the baddest dude on the planet has made some interesting quotes throughout. Tyson who was famous for his ferociousness and beastly manner within the ring as well as his antics outside the ring has gained him so much fame throughout the years. Tyson is a sports star that has never held back his words when expressing himself.
The American boxer is a practical, down-to-earth human with strong ideas about right and wrong. Mike Tyson has never been afraid to speak his mind. He is one of the most honest and straightforward superstar athletes you will meet. This article talks about the greatest Mike Tyson quotes and the controversies and stories surrounding these famous and infamous Mike Tyson quote.
Read also : Mike Tyson returns after 17 prolonged years.
1. “It’s interesting that you put me in the league with those illustrious fighters [Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson], but I’ve proved since my career I’ve surpassed them as far my popularity. I’m the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don’t believe it, check the cash register.” ( #1 Mike Tyson Quotes)
Mike Tyson was never afraid to speak his mind. The above Mike Tyson quote clearly shows how he knew his position in the boxing world. He was really a pay per view magnate. There’s no doubt that at the height of his boxing fame Tyson’s name was synonymous with Franklin faces—“kerching.” We all know why Tyson always took that money to the bank? It was the expectancy of the unexpected—whether that was Tyson ferociously decimating an opponent or taking a chunk out of Evander Holyfield’s ear—Tyson’s fights always made for great viewing.
2. “Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.” ( #2 Mike Tyson Quotes)
3. I think Machiavelli’s the most sophisticated writer outside of Shakespeare. Way ahead of his time. Such a manipulative person. Everything he accomplished he did by kissin’ ass. ( #3 Mike Tyson Quotes)
Tyson might come across as an unlettered buffoon sometimes, but make no mistake about his intellectual prowess—he’s well versed in the writings of the aforementioned as well as the writings of Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald, Ernest Miller Hemingway, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin and Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy. Mike Tyson quotes are quite the strong, direct, no bullshit quotes you will come across.
4. Don’t use that word ‘can’t.’ You can’t say ‘can’t. ( #4 Mike Tyson Quotes)
5. “I ain’t the same person I was when I bit that guy’s ear off.” ( #5 Mike Tyson Quotes)
Mike talking to the New York Times back in 2004 said that he is a changed man. It was during this period Mike Tyson filed for bankruptcy. Tyson admitted with this quote that he is a changed man. During this phase the soft side of the great the beastly Mike Tyson was revealed. Tyson, who served three years in jail for rape in the 1990s and who bit off part of Evander Holyfield’s ear during a 1997 fight, admits he has changed, though for better or worse isn’t easily discernible. This is one of the key Mike Tyson quotes of all time.
6. I think I’ll take a bath in his blood ( #6 Mike Tyson Quotes)
7. When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him ( #7 )
8. Everybody thinks this is a tough man’s sport. This is not a tough man’s sport. This is a thinking man’s sport. A tough man is gonna get hurt real bad in this sport. ( #8 )
9. I think I’ll take a bath in his blood. ( #9 Greatest and most controversial Mike Tyson Quotes )
Tyson made this strong comment prior to his fight with Fighting Francois Botha.
10. “In order to succeed greatly, you have to be prepared to fail greatly. If you can’t do both of them, you’ve got a problem.”
11. “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” (#11)
12.I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it’s egotistical, but I have it in me. I don’t want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls (#12 Mike Tyson Quotes)