It’s a nightmare and a feeling of disappointment for certain fans who look forward to meet their favorite celebrities and to find out they are very rude and mean. There have been many incidents where fans have faced such awful incidents. The roles they play on the silver screen sometimes maybe the complete opposite of who they are in real life. Contrary to that there are celebrities in real life who always seem to think of others. There are a handful of celebs who are in line for a sainthood. They never put a foot wrong, they are always thinking of others, and are generous beyond belief. They are the kindest and nicest celebrities you will ever meet in your life.
Even though certain celebrities portray wicked and evil characters on screen, they might be the kindest and nicest celebrities you will meet in real life. You will be surprised to read stories about how these celebrities are such nice people in real life such as Steve Zahn , Jason Statham, Emma Stone, Jennifer Garner, Sam Elliot, Lebron James, Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, Tyra Banks, Liam Gallagher, Mila Kunis, Wil Wheaton, Bruce Willis, Anthony Stewart Head etc
Some celebrities have managed to make names for themselves rising above the fray of their elite status, making time for everyone- from the loyal fan to the restaurant waiter. In this article, we present to you the TOP 32 Nicest and Kindest celebrities in real life. Keep reading to find out heart warming celebrity encounters by fans
1. Anthony Stewart Head ( #1 Humble and helpful )
British actor Anthony Stewart Head is said to be one of the most nicest and kindest celebrities you will meet in real life. There are several stories of how the actor has gone out of his way to help and be there for his fans. Head is said to be one of the most humble celebrities who always makes time for his fans.
- One of the stories Stewart Head gained lots of publicity was when he went totally out of his way to help a fan who had come out as transgender. Stewart-Head, who played Buffy’s watcher Giles in the cult series, reportedly reached out a young fan after he came out as trans in 2015. Jay Hulme who was a lifelong fan of Anthony had a really hard time after coming out as trans. Hulme was also “kind of sad” that all the photos he’d taken with the actor at fan conventions were signed to his dead name, and showed him with long hair and no chest binder.
Anthony and his wonderful wife Sarah reached out and invited me to come to their farm for the day,” Hulme wrote in a Twitter thread.
“They spent the day with me, took me to the fanciest restaurant I’d ever been to in my life, introduced me to their horses, took lovely photos, and printed and signed them, and even gave me tips for an essay I was writing on Shakespeare for school.
“Most importantly, however, they gave me what I had been lacking in my life up until that point – affirmation, compassion, and belief in my abilities.” Read More about Jay Hulme’s amazing meeting with his idol Anthony Stewart Head
- Anthony and his wife are the patrons of the Holly Hedge. This is an organization that works to give homes to animals in need.
- Anthony Stewart Head is also one of the most charitable and gracious celebrities that you will bump into real life. These celebrities are the type of people we all should look up to and give them the appreciation they deserve.
2. Ed Sheeran
From his soft-hearted song lyrics, Aquarius superstar Ed Sheeran is definitely one of the nicest celebrities around. He’s been known to surprise fans with everything from hospital visits to wedding day wishes.
- Ed Sheeran once showed up to one of his fans by the name of Jess Wright’s birthday party in the hospital after she was unable to go to his concert because of her illness.
He is one of the kindest and nicest celebrities that you will meet in real life.
- Once during a concert, Ed Sheeran helped a guy propose to his girlfriend who’s battling brain cancer. Ed gave the couple front row tickets to one of his shows and stopped his performance of “Thinking Out Loud” to congratulate the newly engaged couple.
Another reason why Ed is considered one of the nicest and most humble celebrities is that he likes to give back to the community. There are a number of charities he’s supported over the years, lending everything from his voice to his popularity and cultural influence.
- He’s publicly supported causes including the No Cold Homes campaign by Turn2us, and Band-Aid 30. Ed is also an Ambassador for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice. While monetary donations are still helpful, Ed doesn’t just take two seconds to write a deposit that he won’t even notice is gone and then get on with his day. He takes the time to voice his support so others will get behind the cause as well. He also takes the time to actually go and physically be there when he’s needed—he’s spent lots of time with sick children in the hospital before, cheering them up when nothing else can.
- Ed once gave most of his personal items to a Suffolk charity auction. Ed Sheeran has donated personal items including handwritten lyrics to his hit song Perfect to a charity auction. It was organized with help from his parents to support youngsters in his home county of Suffolk, including redeveloping a playground in Ipswich. Read more about the Suffolk auction here
3. Keanu Reeves ( #3 Kindest and good-hearted celebrities )
From the goofy dude of the Bill and Ted films and then at the turn of the millennium he was the savior of humankind in the Matrix movies. Keanu Reeves has entered his renaissance as The Gentleman, an actor who respectfully keeps his hands off a woman in publicity or fan photos. But throughout his life, the Canadian actor was always nice and courteous. Keanu is considered to be one of the nicest, kindest, and good-hearted celebrities.
- Keanu Reeves has a long list of fan encounters that paint him as the nicest guy ever. One Redditor claims Keanu gave a $20,000 bonus to one of the guys working on the set of The Matrix when he heard he was having family problems.
- The “John Wick” actor made hearts melt back in July when it was revealed he autographed a handmade sign that was left on the way to the set of his most recent movie. Reeves was in the midst of filming the third “Bill & Ted” movie when he reportedly spotted the sign, which said “you’re breathtaking!” — a reference to Reeves’ appearance at the E3 convention earlier this year. You should consider yourself really luck if you get the chance to meet Keanu in person. That’s because he is literally one of the nicest and kindest celebrities in real life.
4. Jennifer Garner
Whenever people pop the question “which celebrities are nice in real life” the name Jennifer Garner is quite a popular suggestion. Jennifer Garner is without a doubt one of the nicest, kindest and most humble celebrities.
Jennifer Garner’s Instagram account is one of the best accounts to scroll through. She uses the social media platofrm to spread positivity and to uplift everyone. She even goes to the extent of replying to fans individually.
- One of her fan’s commented one of Jennifer’s IG posts saying ” I wish I had your happiness and feeling of security. And I don’t say that resentfully because you present yourself as a good and kind person. Your actions show you to be good and kind,” a fan wrote on Garner’s post. “It’s that I have finally gotten the courage to tell my husband to leave after years of emotional abuse and I feel like I will never find happiness or security. I find a sense of balm from seeing yours but it’s also mixed with a winsome feeling because I don’t think I’ll ever be there. He is so vindictive and powerful and I have nothing and no one. Why am I saying this to a stranger? I really don’t know.” Jennifer Garner being the kind and nice celebrity replied to her personally saying ” Your heart sounds heavy, I am so sorry,” she replied. “Hopefully you have powerful women in your corner, reminding you of your strength and your worth. Hopefully, you are able to calm your mind with prayer/meditation/ exercise/ art. Laughter will come and really ― it is worth fighting for. Until then, all of my love.”
5. Celine Dion ( #5 Fan favorite and kindest and most humble )
Celine Dion is one of the nicest, kindest and most humble artists out there. She loves her fans and has gratitude for all her fans. Celine Dion, she will do anything for her fans. She will stay and greet them for hours even if she is sick. She doesn’t mind them hugging her or taking her picture like other celebrities.
- She is the Celebrity patron of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation since 1993, though she began raising public awareness of cystic fibrosis in 1982 after to the tragic death of her 16 year old cousin from the disease.
She is on the board of Fondation Achille-Tanguay, an organization which helps poor Québec families toward self-sufficiency.
Céline established the Céline Dion Foundation in 1999. The foundation has donated to orgainzations such as the American Heart Association and Special Olympics, Nevada.
6. Steve Zahn ( #6 Nicest and kindest celebrities )
Steve Zahn is known to be one of the most humble, nicest, and down-to-earth celebrities. He resides in Kentucky and many fellow Kentuckians have come out on social media to tell what a wonderful man Steve Zahn is.
Steve is known to be a very generous tipper as well as always looking to help people out.
- Redditor trixablanca came out to say how nice and kind Steve is. She stated ” Steve Zahn lives in my city and frequents the gas station I work at. One day he helped a man push his truck onto our lot and then gave the guy a twenty for gas. He talks to everyone like he’s known them forever, drives a big pick-up truck, and he’s always smiling. Another story about him- one day while driving home my mom stopped to help an old man who had fallen out of his wheelchair at the end of his driveway. She’s tiny and was struggling. Steve pulls up, hops out of his truck, helps her, they high-five, and he gets back in his truck and leaves. I like to think Steve Zahn is just cruising around all day looking for people to help.”
7. Hugh Jackman aka Nicest guy in Hollywood
With over a decade and a half of experience, Jackman has acquired the label of “Nicest Guy in Hollywood.”
Once his wife Deborra Lee Furness — whom he met on his first-ever TV show and has been happily married to since — attempted to fill out a form online to anonymously donate $10,000 to Montreal’s Children’s Hospital. When she had to call the hospital instead, only then was their generous donor revealed. Hugh also makes time for his fans and is very polite and obliging
8. Gina Rodriguez ( #8 Fan favorite )
Not many teenagers would get to wear a designer dress to their high school dance, right? How about a designer dress once worn by a Hollywood star? Well, American senior high school student Jessica Casanova got to tick both boxes. After actress Gina Rodriguez tweeted a pic of herself in a gown on Golden Globes night, Casanova tweeted with a sad face, “…would love to wear your golden globes dress to the prom.” To the shock of all in the Twittersphere, the Jane the Virgin star replied: “Maybe we can make this happen.” And make it happen she did. While Rodriguez didn’t own the gown in question, she did have the black Badgley Mischka dress she wore to the 2015 Golden Globes, which she offered to Casanova. The student gladly accepted.
9. LeBron James ( #9 Most humble celebrities )
NBA star LeBron James is known for his kindness and extensive charity work through the LeBron James Family Foundation. With many athletes these days doing everything they can to hog the limelight with their cocky attitudes, LeBron James stands alone with his unfaltering humble nature
- In 2015, he donated a whopping $41 million dollars to help send over one thousand kids to college. He has also paid for 5000 kids and their families from his hometown Ohio to visit an amusement park
- In 2018, he opened the I Promise School, a public school that provides free meals, bikes and college tuition to students.
- Lebron donated all the proceeds ($2.5 million dollars) from the ESPN special “The Decision” about his move to Miami Heat to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America
LeBron’s ego never gets the best of him, which was demonstrated by the fact that he only required an hour to announce where he would be playing this coming NBA season.
Lebron James is the complete opposite compared to Michael Jordon. He is one of the most humble and nicest celebrities you will meet
10. Dave Chappelle ( #10 Humble, kind and fan favorite )
Dan Chapelle the standup comedian not only put smiles on his fans during the shows but even after the show. Dave is the type of celebrity you would wish to bump into in real life. He adores his fans and makes time for his fans, unlike other celebrity comedians.
Redditor u/banked1 wrote on how he enjoyed his encounter with Dave Chapelle. Quoting u/banked1 “Dave Chappelle has a history of running very long comedy shows. My buddy and I saw one of his shows a while back. It ran very very late, until almost 4am (on a weekday), by the end, almost the entire crowd had trickled out-to get up early for work the next day and what not. Only about a dozen of us remained at the show by this point. Dave invited us to all play basketball with him the next afternoon.
He had rented out an entire gym for an hour. Of course my buddy and I took him up on the offer. We played pick up hoops with Dave Chappelle for over an hour. After everyone finished playing, a handful of us stuck around and shot the shit with Dave. He bought us all fruit smoothies and gave us free tickets to his show the next night. SUPER nice guy, just like he is on TV. Couldn’t have been any cooler”
There are many such stories that prove Dave Chappelle is one of the nicest and kindest celebrities in real life.
11. Ryan Gosling ( Nicest and kindest celebrities )
Ryan Gosling once paid for parking for a fan he met in Hollywood. The fan came on reddit to explain her encounter with Ryan Gosling. He is definitely one of the nicest celebrities in Hollywood.
Ryan Gosling paid for my parking on Hollywood Boulevard once. We had parked in the same parking lot. He was leaving and we were arriving, and I struck up a convo with him real quick. He asked where I was from and why I was there, and who I was with (spring break, nine friends, two cars).”And he was like, ‘Oh, you guys have 40 bucks to drop on just parking? Must be loaded.’ I chuckled and was about to say something back, and he just said the coolest thing to me: ‘Don’t worry about parking today, man, I’ll cover you all for the weekend. Have a fun spring break!’ It was so cool. He is JUST as nice in real life as you think he would be.”
12. John Cena
WWE and Hollywood superstar John Cena loves to give back to the community especially kids. Cena’s philanthropy is off the charts.
Being a sports star and working in Hollywood means that Cena is always flying to high-profile meetings.
- In 2011, he revealed on Twitter that he had 9 million frequent flyer miles and he donated them all to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He did exactly the same in 2013, this time giving away 4.5 million miles.
- John Cena won the Chris Greicius Celebrity Award, as well as a special recognition award.
- Cena took part in a fundraiser for the NYPD’ and NYFD’ widow and children benefits fund, offering a meet and greet for cash.
- He is now a Wish ambassador, and is said to have granted over 6000 Make-A-Wish dreams for his fans. The organisation recently confirmed he is their most requested celebrity
13. Zachery Levi ( Generous, kind and down to earth celeb )
Zac, the star of NBC’s hit TV show Chuck, as well as the animated Disney film, Tangled is one of the kindest and nicest celebrities in real life you will meet. His charming personality and his humble nature keeps melting the hearts of his fans. He is one of the sweetest celebrities you would want to meet
- According to reddit user u/tocamix90, Zach Levi is one of the nicest celebs they’ve met. They met Zach at Comicon and this is what the reddittor had to say, “he took time to talk with us before the photo and taught my son how to fist bump!”
Zachery Levi is one of the most friendly and down to earth celebrities. He adores his fans and takes time to talk to them. The stories below show
- Zachary Levi’s generosity and support has made an incredible impact for Operation Smile. His efforts have helped raise funds for more than 1,000 surgeries, giving children worldwide new hope. Operation smile is a charity that provides free reconstructive surgery for more than 150,000 children and young adults born with cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities, in more than 60 countries, bringing them new hope and new lives.
14. Robin Williams ( #13 Nicest and good-hearted celebrities )
Robin Williams is one of the nicest and good hearted celebs out there. Besides all that stuff about his talent and humor and “Mrs. Doubtfire” and “Hook” and tweets from the Academy: You’ll hear that Williams participated in Comic Relief, which raised money for the homeless. Robin actively involved and helped with the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
He was also so polite and welcoming to all his fans.
- A fan once said “I was jogging at the San Francisco Marina back in 1988 I think it was and I saw Robin Williams sitting in the side of his van just chillin’. I said, “How you doin’ Mr. Williams?” He said, “I’m doing great, you running from the cops?” I laughed and stopped to chat with him for about 5 minutes.”
- He has also been a secret Santa to many sick children in hospital. Robin Williams was one of the warmest of hearts amongst celebrities. He truly is one of the kindest and nicest celebrities in real life.
15. Emma Stone ( #14 Charitable, good hearted celebrities )
Remember when Amazing Spider-Man co-stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield held up signs while being photographed by paparazzi to draw attention to charity groups (see below)? Well, Stone’s charitable work didn’t end there. The La La Land actress, 31, has supported cancer research, human rights and the Worldwide Orphans Foundation. And her mother, Krista, is a breast cancer survivor, which inspired Stone’s work with the Revlon Run Walk for Women
16. Steve Buscemi ( #15 Nicest and kindest celebrities in real life )
Didn’t think a man who’s portrayed some of history’s most horrible film characters could be nice? Wrong. On 9/11, the former firefighter worked 12-hour shifts for five days with other firefighters, searching for survivors in the rubble of the World Trade Center. “It was a privilege to be able to do it,” said the Reservoir Dogs and Fargo star. “It was great to connect with the firehouse I used to work with and with some of the guys I worked alongside.”
17. Angelina Jolie ( #16)
As one of the world’s most famous humanitarians, Angelina Jolie is a goodwill ambassador for the UNHCR, she started the National Center for Refugee and Immigrant Children, travelled to Afghanistan to help refugees, and opened a clinic for AIDS and tuberculosis patients in Ethiopia. “I don’t know why I think I can make any kind of difference, all I know is that I want to,” she once said. She has also has a life formula for generosity: “Save one-third, live on one-third and give away one-third.” Angelina is known to be one of the nicest and kindest celebrities in real life.
18. Taylor Swift ( #17 )
Tay’s not only one of the nicest pop and country stars out there, but she gave some great advice to a young generation should they come across bullying, shaming or criticism: Shake it Off! Like Ed Sheeran, she’s visited sick fans in hospital, and donated money to worthy causes including to New York Public Schools and the Louisiana flood relief. She has also been known to surprise fans at functions, including those who attended an engagement party in L.A. in early 2019. Alex Goldschmidt had emailed Swift explaining to the singer that her song “King of My Heart” was special to him and his partner Ross Girard (Alex had proposed to Ross while the track was on). So Taylor turned up at the party and played the song live
19. Jason Statham ( #11 Humble, kind, generous and fan favorite )
The British actor who is a perfect example for “from rags to riches” is one of the kindest, most generous and nicest celebrities you will meet. Jason Statham is a very disciplined character that doesn’t have mercy on unruly and rowdy acts
Jason always makes time for his fans. He is a very humble cekebrity that is always obliging to sign an autograph or pose for a picture with a fan/fans. A story that proves this was posted on this website. Quoting the writer ” Today we are off to a set to see The Transporter, Mr. Jason Statham. I wonder if he drives himself to these events? He’s out promoting a movie. I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about Jason. I’ve been told he doesn’t do it, and is quite the grump, but the one time I’ve seen him at the Expendables Premiere, he couldn’t have been nicer. The security guards there tell us his publicist had told them he wasn’t going to sign. Well, that’s a great start! As time went by, the guard then informed us that his publicist wasn’t with him. He talked about his movies coming out, and then made his way down the steps. Dude didn’t even hesitate. He grabbed a pen and started signing. At first he was signing everything, but missed my picture. I stand behind a couple of girls that were hoping for a picture. I decided to go to the right of them so my stuff wasn’t on top of their heads. Good Idea! He signed my photo, and then posed with the girls. Someone put their picture over the girls to get signed, and he yelled at him. Then he did it again, only to have Jason basically tell him off. Whew!”
Jason is also a very generous and warm hearted celebrity. As much as his performances are highly praised on -screen, Jason Statham is a real hero off-screen as well. In 2014, he opened a Jason Children Foundation and Charity Home, which houses and provides educational support for over 500 orphans. He also extends his support to various charity organizations including Together for Short Lives and Autograph Store Charity Fund Raising
20. Sam Elliot ( #19 Fan favorite )
Sam Elliot the man with the iconic baritone voice and rugged style is one of the nicest and most humble celebrities you will bump into. He is one of the most polite, understanding and one of the most humble celebrities. There are several stories where fans have come out to tell their stories of how their meeting with Sam Elliot has been.
One such fan interaction with Sam Elliot was described on rediit by u/TheDirtSyndicate. He said ” When I first moved to California I randomly bumped into him at a grocery store. I told him that the part Gar that he played in the movie Mask was just like every boyfriend my mom had when I was growing up. He laughed and we ended up having a great conversation.
Almost 10 years later I bumped into him at a steakhouse. I approached him and he fucking remembered me. He even asked how my mom was doing. Unfortunately I had to inform him that she had passed on. But what a f*****g amazing guy. “ He is genuinely one of the nicest and kindest celebrities you will meet in real life.
21. George Clooney is one of the nicest celebs IRL
George Clooney is considered to be on the coolest guys on screen. Typically most of these so called “cool guys” on the silver screen are pretty arrogant and dangerously close to the title of “jerk”. Even though there is such a myth, Clooney is one of the coolest, kindest and most polite celebrities you will meet in real life. He is also one of the most charitable celebrities at present.
A quora user once expressed how his wife’s encounter with Clooney at a Vanity Fair went about. “My wife met George Clooney at a Vanity Fair After-Oscars Party years ago when he played a doctor on TV.In the crowded party, she and George did that shuffle thing two people do when they get stuck in front of each other trying to go in opposite directions.
“I’m a big fan,” she said, instantly hating herself for the banal comment.He smiled and said, “You’ve been drinking.”They each continued on their way.She thought he seemed nice and wished she had come up with something better to say in that moment of opportunity.
The British actor Clooney is using his fame and fortune to help fight global poverty through donations and self-made organizations. Through George Clooney’s charitable contributions children in Syria are getting an education, people living in poverty are getting funds for food security and justice is being served against those commiting hate crime in the United States.
George Clooney and wife Amal co-founded the Clooney Foundation for Justice to help individuals that are unfairly targeted by oppressive governments through the courts, helping fight poverty by protecting innocent individuals from the injustice of oppressive regimes. It also fights to for displaced children and refugees. One recent campaign, focusing on the Syrian refugee crisis, is trying to help provide educational opportunities to Syrian children. Read more about George Clooney’s Charitable Contributions
22. Liam Gallagher (#20 Fan favorite and humble celeb )
The first impression Liam Gallagher gives to many people is snarling, swaggering, balls-to-the-wall rock’n’roller, just seconds away from flicking a V. The Oasis frontman is actually man that respects his fans and adores his fans so much. Liam is quite the humble, kind and generous celebrity you will meet in real life.
When Liam hosted his first debut solo gig, the Oasis frontman pledged the money raised from ticket sales to the families of the victims of the Manchester terror attack.
In another story redditor u/HiCabbage took to social media to explain how he met Liam Gallagher. This story clearly shows that Liam Gallagher is one of the nicest and kindest celebrities you will meet in real life. u/HiCabbage said ” My best-ever celeb run in was Liam Gallagher! It was probably ten years ago. Sunday morning, I’m walking down Regent street and it’s dead because shops weren’t opening for a while yet. There’s a guy walking about 15 paces in front of me and a man and a woman probably fifteen paces beyond him, but walking towards us. I see the guy in front of me stop and shake hands with the guy in the couple, and I clocked it, but assumed it was someone running into an old mate from school or something. I keep walking and, as I walk past, I look and see that the guy in the couple is Liam Gallagher! Now, as was only right for a tween/teen in the mid-to-late 90s, I was a huge Oasis fan, so I am 100% sure my jaw dropped open and I’m staring at him, gobsmacked. He sees me staring and kind of stops and gives me this look that says “….yes?” and I just blurt out “I fucking love you!” and he smiles this big smile, puts out his arms for a hug and says “go on then!” and I gave him a huge hug and we went on our merry way! “
23. Tyra Banks (#21 Nicest, kindest and generous celebrities)
Supermodels may have a reputation for being sort of catty, but Tyra Banks has made a nicer name for herself through her charity work and efforts to widen the modeling world’s definition of beauty. The Perfect Is Boring author’s trailblazing in the modeling industry has definitely made Tyra a Pop Culture Phenom. In addition to being extremely nice, Tyra has been kicking butt as a brand ambassador for Nine West. Nine West makes super-cute handbags and shoes at an affordable price point, meaning fans can channel Tyra energy without breaking the bank.
She is the founder of the T-zone foundation. The mission of The Tyra Banks TZONE Foundation is to build a sisterhood movement among women and girls by raising funds and making grants to community-based nonprofits that serve low-income, disadvantaged women and girls. The Foundation is committed to supporting visionary organizations that enable women and girls to achieve their full potential.
TZONE Foundation funds non-profit organizations that foster supportive female relationships through innovative programs and services that promote personal accountability, self-esteem, goal-setting and healthy lifestyles
24. David Beckham ( #24 Nicest and kindest celebrities )
Not only is David Beckham handsome, talented and stylish (he recently partnered with British clothing brand Kent & Curwen), but he’s also apparently ridiculously nice. He is said to be one of the nicest and kindest celebrity athletes you can meet in real life. Aside from being charitable, and cordial to fans, one ex-neighbor told the Daily Mail that the soccer star was super polite, even after being attacked by the neighbor’s dog. Seriously, even us commoners usually can’t achieve that level of kindness and understanding.
25. Steven Tyler ( #23 Nicest and kindest celebrities )
Steven Tyler , the Aerosmith front man is known to be a fun loving humble guy. He adores his fans and always makes time for them. Steven is an individual that is very open and very admiring and grateful.
Several Redditors have spoken about their encounters with Steven Tyler. These stories surely show that Steven Tyler is one of the nicest and kindest celebrities in real life. Redditor Lucan8ter stated ”
Met Steven Tyler about 4-5 summers ago while I was in Italy.
Walked by this linen clothing store that was blasting music at around 10pm, and he was the only one inside, dancing and talking to the employees. He came outside to sign an autograph for two girls and as he turned to go back in we made eye contact. All I could think to say was ” Y-y-you’re Steven Tyler!” and he just replies “Fuck yea I am!” I asked him for a picture and he said “hell yea” and pulled my friends and I close and snapped one. He was definitely a little drunk, but man he couldn’t have been a more fun, nice guy “
Another Redditor named Sixersleeham came out to share this story ” I caught them at download in 2010. They were so good I was actually disappointed because I assumed they were using a backing track or something… Until about half way through when a girl in the crowd who was singing along hit the high note with Steven… He was completely shocked and instead of singing the next line he just said “where have you been all my life”.
26. Jennifer Lawrence (#24 Nicest and most loved celebrities)
Jennifer Lawrence the world’s highest paid actress in 2015 and 2016 also holds the title for the most liked actor in Hollywood. She is one of the most loved and sought after celebrities in Hollywood.
Lawrence is known to be a very humble, down to earth and east to work with celebrity. She is an outspoken feminist and has advocated for Planned Parenthood. In 2015, she founded the Jennifer Lawrence Foundation, which has advocated for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Special Olympics. She formed the production company Excellent Cadaver in 2018.
27. Peter Dinklage (#25)
“Game of Thrones” actor Peter Dinklage is known as the laid-back, fun-loving Tyrion Lannister on the popular HBO series. Peter loves when his fans ask to take pictures with him. One thing he HATES is when they take pictures on the sly. Dinklage is supposed to be a very humble and friendly guy in real life. A fan once spoke out how enthusiastic Peter was when he asked to take a picture from the famous actor
“When I met him, he seemed a bit overwhelmed by the enthusiasm around him, but he was still great. He wanted to take silly pictures with me and I was like, ‘HOLY SHIT, TYRION WANTS TO TAKE PICTURES WITH ME!’ Great dude.”
28. Paul Newman (#26 Nicest, kindest and humble celebrities)
Paul Newman is said to be a really nice guy in person according to people that have met the celebrity. Almost all fans that encountered the actor have said he is one of the nicest and kindest celebrities in real life. Below are a few stories by fans that have met Paul Newman.
According to Redditor She-Leo726 ” My dad met him back at the start of his career, in NYC. (I’ll try to keep this short) Dad Was out to lunch with some coworkers. The owner of the restaurant asked if they would mind sharing the table with someone dining alone as the restaurant was crowded, an actor. Obviously it was Paul Newman (Who I believe was working on Broadway at the time). They all had such a good time that Paul Newman invited them out to lunch again and paid for the whole thing. Dad said he was a really nice guy. “
Once again on quora, another fan came forward to express how Paul Newman was in person. He said ”
While my interaction with Paul Newman was very limited (I only met him a couple of times) he could put people at ease, he was funny and very laid back. All my interaction with him came because of his interest in automobile racing. At one point I worked with a friend who was producing a film for him and I would tag along to shoot still photography.
On one occasion we were filming an interview with him and his team driver Danny Sulivan and despite the best efforts of the interviewer most of the interview ended up on the cutting room floor because it was too off-color to use. When I told him that I drove in SCCA racing as he did, he started talking about his experience and was involved in talking about racing like any other enthusiast. I followed him around taking pictures of him for the promotional material and he was friendly and easygoing the whole time. That wasn’t the case with everyone I have to photograph. I’ll say what everyone probably did after meeting him, I thought he would be taller, he looks so big on the screen. LOL Anyway he did seem like a nice guy with no pretense or air of superiority.
29. Mila Kunis is one of the nicest celebrities in Hollywood
Mila Kunis has a reputation of being a very simple and humble celebrity. She is not at all the type of celebrity that acts like a proud big shot in public. Mila prefers to be in incognito when she moves around in public. Many fans who have run into Mila have got to say just nice things about the celebrity. This is why Mila Kunis is on our list of nicest and kindest celebrities in real life.
Reddit user u/AveofSpades took to social media to tell how humble and friendly Mila Kunis is. Quoting the reddit user ” Met her at a bar in Manhattan several years back. My buddy offered to buy her a drink. She turned it down in hilarious fashion. As he went off distraught, I chatted with her for a good half hour. Pretty sweet gal.”
30. Jay Leno (#28 Nicest, kindest and humble celebrities)
Leno consistently makes Autograph Magazine’s Top 10 Signers list and he recently announced that he would be throwing a free comedy night in Detroit for anyone who’s suffered an economic blow as a result of the worsening economy. Jay always seeks to help people. This gains Jay Leno the #25 spot in our list of nicest and kindest celebrities.
Quora users have always had nice things to say about Jay Leno. One such user said “Yes, for the Windows 95 launch in Redmond in August, 1995. Jay was the co-host of the event and I was in charge of Windows 95. Most of the stage time was Jay and Bill, but I had some too, and hung out a lot with Jay during rehearsal. He was a super nice guy, easy to talk to, funny, learned his parts very quickly (as you might expect, he’s really good with a TelePrompter). He made people feel very comfortable around him and was very approachable. He was a pleasure”
31. Bruce Willis (#29 Nicest, kindest and humble celebrities)
Bruce Willis even though he looks quite the nasty and tough character, he is said to be a very humble person. He is said to always look out to people who work for him. Bruce comes in #28 on our list of nicest and kindest celebrities as he always makes it a point to take care of the people working for him.
A redditor shares his story when he met Bruce at a restaurant in New York city. Quoting the redditor’s comments;
He was really nice and thoughtful of the people who were working for him. He was dining at this very expensive restaurant in NYC and had meals sent out to the bodyguard staff while they waited for him. Maybe he was just having a good night, but he was friendly and nice to all of us.
The Redditor also says how Bruce was nice and polite to everyone at the restaurant.
32. Wil Wheaton (#30 Nicest, kindest and humble celebrities)
Wil Wheaton the Big Bang Theory star is famously known for being one of the nicest celebrities out there. he has a reputation for taking his time to sign autographs for fans who queue in large numbers. There isn’t any story about Wil being nasty and snappy at fans. He is truly one of the nicest and kindest celebrities out there in real life irrespective of the characters he comes on the silver screen
33. Arnold Schwarzenegger (#31 Nicest, kindest and humble celebrities)
34. Leslie Nielson
Leslie Nielson throughout his career has been known to be a very friendly character. He is a very humble and kind celebrity. Leslie does have a cheeky trick up his sleeve when he feels tired signing autographs. Well that cheeky trick is a small fart machine that he carries. YES YOU READ IT CORRECT !!!!
Nielson is known to always make time for his fans. He is loved by everyone. A redditor came forward to share his experience with Leslie.
- Redditor Sydneyfire stated “I was an extra in his film Day of the Animals in 1976 in California. I met him while looking at the wild animals. He gave me the nickname Hiawatha. In 1979, I was a cheerleader at my uni in Oklahoma. We were in uniform and at the airport to greet our returning basketball players. I was walking by the bar when I heard “Hey, Hiawatha!’ and there he was. I was so surprised he remembered me. While we talked there were numerous fans asking for autographs which he gave. After awhile I heard incredible farting noises coming from him. I told him he was disgusting and he showed me a fart machine and said he uses it when he gets tired and doesn’t want to have long fan interactions”
35. Tommy Lee
Redditor BluesBreaker013 wrote on a reddit thread about his encounter with musician Tommy Lee. The musician is definitely one of the most nicest and chilled out celebrities you would love to bump into.
“I met Tommy Lee at a bar across the street from my house one night. I could tell it was him by the tattoos and I could see that he was trying to stay hidden. I casually walked by and said “I love your music, you guys fucking rock”, and he invited me to sit down for awhile and have a few drinks. We kicked back some whiskey until someone else noticed him and yelled “hey! Is that Tommy Lee?!” Which was when he looked at me, we took a quick picture, then his lady friend closed out his tab while he booked it out of the door.“